If Your Date Shows Up Wearing A Shirt Covered In One Of These...

If Your Date Shows Up Wearing A Shirt Covered In One Of These...
UNDATABLE!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

There Is No "I" In Threesome...

We had been dating pretty seriously for a few months and despite some obvious red flags (i.e. being a blue collar worker) I was holding out that this guy could indeed be my very own Prince Charming. The Jack to my Jill. The Diet to my Coke. The Chocolate to my Cake. The Las to my Vegas. I was choosing to remain optimistic, going with the whole “glass-half-full” outlook. (Life lesson learned…CHECK!)

One evening we were lounging around having some comical conversations about our past dating experiences and the crazy, funny things that had taken place in our dating careers. At which point Mr. Shady McSexual disclosed that he had recently participated in a threesome…with another guy and a girl. And that he had found it to be "cool!" Without skipping a beat, I was quick to inform him that what he had experienced wasn’t a threesome at all---that it was, by all intents and purposes, a homosexual experience.

If your date regards having a threesome as “Cool!”… UNDATABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment