If Your Date Shows Up Wearing A Shirt Covered In One Of These...

If Your Date Shows Up Wearing A Shirt Covered In One Of These...
UNDATABLE!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Forever-ish

He approached me while I was grocery shopping and was bold enough to ask me for my phone number. "Why not?" I asked myself, after all my B.F.F. and I had decided that at this point in our dating career, it was strictly a number's game...so I decided to bide my time, and agreed to go out with him.

A few weeks later I found myself out with Mr. Grocery Store McCompliment, and he had taken me out 4-wheeling and was even insightful enough to pack us a picnic lunch. All-in-all a really well planned, thought out date. I did however, find it bizarre that anytime I took out my camera to take pictures, he was really quick to ask..."You're not gonna tag me on Facebook, right?"

The day ended and as he was taking me home mentioned what a great time he had had and that although he was headed out of the country for work, he'd love to see me again when he returned. A little while later I finally got around to posting the pictures on Facebook, but as requested did not tag him in any of the photos.  Fast forward a few more days when I again found myself at the grocery store but this time around I ran into a friend from college whom I hadn't seen in years.  Apparently, unbenounced to me, he and I were also in fact 'Facebook Friends.' (How is a girl expected to keep track after she reaches 2,000 + friends?!) After chewing the fat and spending some time catching up on life he mentioned that he had seen the pictures I had posted of my latest outing. He then proceeded to ask me the mother of all questions..."Why wasn't Mr. Married McR.M.'s  E.C. (a.k.a. Eternal Companion/Wife) in any of the pictures?!"

If your date is married...UNDATABLE!


1 comment: