If Your Date Shows Up Wearing A Shirt Covered In One Of These...

If Your Date Shows Up Wearing A Shirt Covered In One Of These...
UNDATABLE!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Do You Know How Long It's Been?!

So, when I was freshly divorced, my family insisted on getting me on an online dating website that was specified around a certain religion. Reluctantly, I signed up and found it to be rather nice that  I could weed out individuals based on their activity in the church and priorities. So when a seemingly "Good Guy" asked me out, I decided to join him. Obeying the Online Dating Rules, I met him in a public place where we shared hot chocolate and a great conversation. As the night progressed, I felt more and more comfortable with this "Saint" and he invited me back to his house where he had a theatre room that we could watch a movie in. No harm in that, and on we went. Unexpectedly, he began to get kind of 'handsy'. I kindly asked him to refrain and watch the movie. He persisted including kisses to my neck and hands crawling up my thigh. Again, I asked him to quit the moves. He didn't quite get my message and proceeded to touch me and try to kiss me, all the while, I was getting very angry. Finally when this behavior wouldn't stop I stood up, and in a firm voice said "STOP! I am not that kind of girl!"  He then stood up and yelled at me saying "Do you know how long its been for me!?!?!?!? I replied with, "Please take me back to my car." He didn't speak to me the whole drive home.

If your first-time date uses the desperate verbiage
"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG ITS BEEN FOR ME?".......UNDATABLE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment